Bouquet de Mariée

January 07, 2015


Weddings are momentous occasion. Whether it's simple or grand, any couple would want to specially capture every moment of their special union. So when my friend Yammie asked me to be the official photographer on her wedding day, I declined. 

Needless to say, I'm an amateur...and I've never seriously taken wedding photos before. I didn't want her to miss the opportunity of having a professional talent capture one of the most special events in her life. But she didn't listen to me.

How she trusted in my ability is beyond me. On December 26, 2014, I had my first ever wedding photography gig. My focus was on the bride while another amateur photographer helped with the groom and the ceremonies.

It was nerve-racking but at the same time exhilarating! That morning I wasn't sure I could make it but the moment I arrived at the hotel where she was getting ready, I knew there was no turning back.

At the end of the day, I was exhausted but I felt privileged and honored to have been entrusted with the role. 

Here are some more pictures...











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a message!