Nine

September 11, 2017


Nine. That's how long this old fella has been in my life now. But she's still the same sweet, cuddly, stress reliever who hates walking on wet surfaces. 

Both of us have gray hair now and some dark spots where there shouldn't be but we're still lovey dovey with each other. 

I can't imagine my life without this precious girl. I wish more happy and energetic years for this faithful dog who never fails to make me feel I'm her world. 

Of course, I won't let this day pass without posting her picture. This site is named after her in the first place. This one's taken right before her ice cream treat this afternoon, and yes, King Arthur had some as well.

Here's Hamlet on the same day last year: http://hamletslair.blogspot.com/2016/09/eight.html

Hamlet and I
11 September 2017

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a message!