Beyond This Life

June 30, 2018

“A person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ.” (Galatians 2:16)

This tree stands in front of the cathedral of Papa's hometown.
It’s been three years now since you passed away but you’re still very dearly thought of.

If you could only see me, Papa, I’m sure you’d be very proud and happy for me. But that doesn’t matter now as I’m sure where you are is a place of supreme joy, eternal pleasures, and boundless satisfaction. Where you are is a place of rest, beauty, and God’s glorious presence.

Flying kisses from your only daughter 💋💋💋

P.S.

Your grandson is really handsome and everyone’s saying he takes after you. Thankfully he’s not my son, although I’m the proudest aunt! Haha!

Papa, I’m sure you’d also love my Sunshine. He’s everything you hoped I’d find in a man.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a message!