Our Wedding in Hong Kong

April 05, 2020

It has been 14 months since my last post. I have been meaning to get back here, but so much has happened last year: wedding plans, language class, wedding itself, honeymoon, transfer of residence, Christmas, visa application, new year, vacation, then all of a sudden I was on a flight to Munich.

Since the Coronovirus pandemic is forcing everyone to stay at home, I might as well take this opportunity to share a few wedding photos. I probably would be sharing how Sunshine and I got married in Hong Kong but that would be for another time.

So on the 24th of July 2019, we tied the knot in Hong Kong in the presence of my family. It was a remarkably intimate affair and I could not have asked for a better celebration of our union.

At 43 years old, I had no doubts about what I wanted on my wedding day. Nothing traditional. I wanted to say 'yes' in red, a pair of boots, and a smile. Yep, red and boots! I did not care that it was 30 degrees outside. As you can see, I changed footwear, anyways.

My dress and Stefan's shirt were made by my very own mother who looked more beautiful than the bride, by the way. The rest of Stefan's outfit was styled by his friend Monika.

Thanks to our official photographer Kelvin Tang of Marcobilly Photography in HK who captured these moments I will forever treasure. I cannot post everything, though. The pictures from the Ritz Carlton Hotel where we had the reception, I will share next time.

Above all, I thank God Almighty for making everything possible on this tremendously beautiful day!























You Might Also Like

0 comments