Helicopter Island

January 27, 2018

Definitely one if not the best island hopping tour in El Nido is Tour C. It's my personal favorite along with Tour A. Both will be the locals' recommendation if you can't decide where to go. 

Sunshine and I hired a private speed boat on our fourth day for this tour. Our first stop was in Helicopter Island. It obviously earned its name because of its shape as you can see from the last photo I have here below. 

While it's beautiful and serene, we only stayed there for about 30 minutes. I did take a dip into the water but the current was too strong. We simply breathed in the beauty of our surrounding, took pictures, of course, and left. 






I'll be posting more photos of my recent trip to El Nido but in the meantime, you may want to visit this link: http://hamletslair.blogspot.com/2018/01/el-nido-storm-sunshine-and-promises.html.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for leaving a message!